There is a call for papers for the 7th International Conference on Sustainable Water Resources Management
The Conference will present the more recent technological and scientific developments associated with the management of surface and sub-surface water resources.
21 – 23 May, 2013
Wessex Institute of Technology New Forest, UK
- Water management and planning
- The right to water and sanitation
- Waste water treatment and re-use
- Water markets, policies and contracts
- Climate change
- Urban water management
- Hydraulic engineering
- Water quality
- Pollution contaminants and control
- River basin management
- Flood risk
- Regional and geo-politics of water
- Water resources and economics
- Government and regulations
Papers are invited on the topics outlined and others falling within the scope of the meeting. Abstracts of no more than 300 words should be submitted as soon as possible. Abstracts should clearly state the purpose, results and conclusions of the work to be described in the final paper.
Final acceptance will be based on the full-length paper, which if accepted for publication, must be presented at the conference. The language of the conference will be English.
The paper deadline will be advised after submission of abstracts.
Papers presented at Water Resources Management 2013 will appear in a volume of WIT Transactions on Ecology and the Environment (ISSN: 1746-448X, Digital ISSN: 1743-3541).
All conference papers are archived online at http://library.witpress.com where they are immediately and permanently available to the international scientific community. Papers presented at Wessex Institute conferences are referenced by CrossRef and regularly appear in notable reviews, publications and databases, including referencing and abstract services such as SCOPUS, Compendex, ISI Web of Knowledge, Index to Scientific and Technical Proceedings, ProQuest and Scitech Book News. All conference books are archived in the British Library and American Library of Congress.
all Text/details above are taken directly from the conference site linked above and its sub pages
- Report from Stockholm – World Water Week (sustainability.com)
- Keeping informed about WASH : Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Health Newsletter (washlink.wordpress.com)
- 40 Former Government Leaders Call on UN Security Council to Make Water Security a Priority (triplepundit.com)
- Water Shortage in Taiwan: Resource Management (thinkingbookworm.typepad.com)