Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Water Supply and Sanitation Investment Program - Tranche 3 Mon, 25May2015Consultant Type FirmSelection Method Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS)Source InternationalTechnical Proposal Full Technical Proposal ...
- 2 1 Water and Sanitation Problems Trainer s Notes - Interworks Mon, 25May2015WORKING WITH THE SPHERE MINIMUM STANDARDS AND INDICATORS InterWorks WORKSHOP GUIDE 1 2 1 Water and Sanitation Problems ...
- Water and Sanitation - Joke Mon, 25May2015This is Water and Sanitation. ... "Community-Led Total Sanitation" Robert Chambers World Water Week 2012 Stockholm - Duration: 15:06. by WASH ...
- Camelon hospital built to fight fever epidemics Mon, 25May2015Lack of basic sanitation, contaminated water and a poor diet left people, especially children, prey to cholera and typhoid fever while the authorities ...
- Donor fatigue hits Nepal one month after mega earthquake - UN Mon, 25May2015NEW DELHI (Thomson Reuters Foundation) - The international community's response to devastating earthquakes in Nepal has been disappointing, ...
- Donor fatigue hits Nepal one month after mega earthquake: UN Mon, 25May2015NEW DELHI: The international community's response to devastating earthquakes in Nepal has been disappointing, a United Nations official said on ...
- Donor fatigue hits Nepal one month after mega earthquake - UN Mon, 25May2015"We have to make sure that there is enough materials - shelter, blankets, food, water and sanitation." (Reporting by Nita Bhalla, Editing by Belinda ...
- Water and Sanitation On Country's Access to Water and Sanitation Mon, 25May2015[SA Govt] According to Department of Water and Sanitation Minister Nomvula Mokonyane, about 88% of South Africans have access to clean ...
- Government raises R120 million for Nelson Mandela Bay Nooitgedacht Water Scheme Mon, 25May2015Minister of Water and Sanitation, Nomvula Mokonyane, on Monday said that government is injecting R120 million in the Nelson Mandela Bay ...
- Lecture 5 Mon, 25May2015Lecture 5 Freshwater scarcity and conflicts Key roles of water Elixir of life ... water projects dams/storages Urban impacts sanitation, water disposal, ...
- Sanitation / Waste Water Manager Required Mon, 25May2015We are seeking a male sanitation/waste water manager from the UAE/GCC/MENA region, who is fluent in Arabic, with experience in the fields of ...
- Water Shortages in South Darfur Camps Resolved Mon, 25May2015South Darfur — Permit delays for the government's Water and Environmental Sanitation (WES) Department halted the delivery of much needed fuel to ...
- Living in slum: Where money can't get you enough drinking water Mon, 25May2015Bhashantek slum residents are paying five times higher than the other Dhaka city dwellers pay for getting minimum facilities of sanitation and waste ...
- Bucket system will be eradicated by year-end: Mokonyane Mon, 25May2015The bucket system programme in formal areas will be a thing of the past by the end of 2015‚ Water and Sanitation minister Nomvula Mokonyane said ...
- Need to get youth to work on farms, says Zarina Screwvala Mon, 25May2015We decided to do water projects and sanitation projects. Once we did that, women had more time in their hands as they were no longer fetching water ...
- Water and Sanitation on country's access to water and sanitation Mon, 25May2015According to Department of Water and Sanitation Minister Nomvula Mokonyane, about 88% of South Africans have access to clean drinkable water ...
- Alternative Sanitation Technologies Mon, 25May2015KwaZulu-Natal recently showed off some of its alternative sanitation technologies when Minister of Water and Sanitation Nomvula Mokonyane and ...
- Water and Sanitation On Country's Access to Water and Sanitation Mon, 25May2015According to Department of Water and Sanitation Minister Nomvula Mokonyane, about 88% of South Africans have access to clean drinkable water ...
- Sourav Ganguly Charms 700 Students at this School Mon, 25May2015This is exactly what the project aims for- health through better sanitation, clean drinking water and hygienic surroundings. By lifting the standards of ...
- Planning a holistic approach to water, sanitation and hygiene Mon, 25May2015Planning a holistic approach to water, sanitation and hygiene. The launch of the Swachh Bharat campaign by the Government of India has made ...
- RT @cawst: Read about @cawst in today's @globeandmail highlighting the importance of local empowerment in improving #wash http://t.co/cn9WU… 3 days ago
- RT @improve_intl: “#WASH and #Accountability: Explaining the Concept” from @UNDP & @UNICEF watergovernance.org 3 days ago
- RT @MENANWC: Will everyone, everywhere achieve safe #water and sanitation by 2030? @wateraid interactive map predicts http://t.co/dJTb7Ort6… 3 days ago
- RT @WASHadvocates: Over 620 organizations urge UN member states to revise the proposed #SDGs declaration to include more #WASH: http://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @engineer4change: Join @USAID for the next in its webinar series, #WASH & Nutrition 5/26 / 10amET usaid.gov/what-we-do/wat… 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- S a n i t a t i o n
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- Keep Watch on Water and Sanitation!
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- Brown, White and Blue
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch