Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Consulting Water Supply and Sanitation in Rayon Cahul, Moldova Tue, 21Apr2015Apr 21, 2015. Consulting Water Supply and Sanitation in Rayon Cahul, Moldova International Open Tender Deadline: Jun 03, 2015. Country: Moldova
- Budget Cut to Have Adverse Effects on Water, Sanitation Schemes Tue, 21Apr2015Parliamentary panel expressed concern over cuts in budgetary allocation of Drinking Water and Sanitation ministry which will have an 'adverse' ...
- State: A third of county wells dry, dirty Tue, 21Apr2015La Plata County may have enough water to supply both municipal and ... water and sanitation districts and the Colorado Oil and Gas Commission.
- From Sewage to Sanitation on Trains, Via this Reactor Tue, 21Apr2015CHENNAI: Chennai Metro Water now has the technology to convert raw sewage into drinking water but the agency will be using the technology to ...
- Sanitation Jobs In Vail, Co Mon, 20Apr2015Vail, CO Management jobs & employment: … Asset Management Coordinator The Eagle River Water and Sanitation District is currently enhancing, …
- Atlas Copco Raises $31000 for Non-Profit Clean Water Charity Mon, 20Apr2015In the past four years, the Atlas Copco USA Water for All initiative has helped more than 10,000 people gain access to clean water and sanitation. and ...
- Mpika chiefs get piped water Mon, 20Apr2015THE Rural Water and Sanitation Programme has connected all nine chiefs' palaces in Mpika district to piped water, council secretary Kabombo ...
- Water main break repaired at Westville Correctional Facility Mon, 20Apr2015Schrader said once the pump was repaired, water was being turned on at ... water and portable toilets were brought in for hydration and sanitation.
- Mombasa County Water & Sanitation Strategic Strengthening Mon, 20Apr2015ASSIGNMENT OVERVIEW Assignment Title: Mombasa County Water & Sanitation Strategic Strengthening Assignment Country: Kenya ASSIGNMENT ...
- Ice-storm related overtime continues to accumulate Mon, 20Apr2015At the top of the list are the street, water distribution and sanitation departments, with a total of 647 overtime hours through March 26, followed by the ...
- Arab News Mon, 20Apr2015Over SR28 million water, sanitation projects for EP. Water and Electricity Minister Abdullah Al-Hussayen signed contracts with several companies for ...
- Human Rights Accountability Through Treaty Bodies: Examining Human Rights Treaty Monitoring ... Mon, 20Apr2015Framing scholarship on human rights accountability through treaty bodies, this article examines the water and sanitation content of state human rights ...
- New Plumbing Technology Can Convert Urine Into Electricity Mon, 20Apr2015The head of water and sanitation at Oxfam said the toilet could vastly improve women's safety in deprived countries that often have poorly lit sanitation ...
- Water and Sanitation Program Mon, 20Apr2015Water and Sanitation Program. Funded by Inter-American Development Bank - IDB. Location Honduras. Status. Medium Opportunity Size. Deadline.
- Sickness, Discomfort and Death: the Fate of Families and Children With No Access to Clean Water ... Mon, 20Apr2015Editor's note: The Christian Post was invited by World Vision Zambia to meet with locals who've been impacted by the organization's water, sanitation ...
- American Standard Receives Patents for Humanity Award Mon, 20Apr2015The SaTo toilet pan uses ingeniously simple mechanical and water seals ... sanitation crisis and improving the quality of life in developing countries.
- Cut in funds to affect water & sanitation ministry plans:Panel Mon, 20Apr2015A Parliamentary panel today expressed serious concern over "drastic" cuts in budgetary allocation of Drinking Water and Sanitation ministry, saying ...
- The Fundamental Question About Water Mon, 20Apr2015Diarrhea, caused in large part by a lack of safe drinking water, sanitation and hygiene (collectively known as WASH), is the second leading killer ...
- Harrisburg residents will soon need to pay separately for water and trash services Mon, 20Apr2015The city's sanitation bill will now be printed on light green paper, said Mayor ... The water-usage tracking feature could help customers more quickly ...
- UNICEF Tap Project raises money for clean water Mon, 20Apr2015UNICEF Tap Project raises money for clean water ... of age die from diseases directly linked to unsafe water or a lack of basic sanitation facilities.
- USAID WA-WASH Program organizes a training workshop on water, #sanitation and hygiene (WASH) governance in Burkina Fasohttp://ow.ly/LJ0OZ 3 days ago
- allAfrica.com: Cameroon: Red Cross Warns of Dire Humanitarian Situation Unfolding in the North of Cameroon ow.ly/LIZSm 3 days ago
- USAID WA-WASH Program organizes a training workshop on water, #sanitation and hygiene (WASH) governance in Burkina Fasohttp://ow.ly/LJ0GK 3 days ago
- Focus on Poverty: Using disgust to stop open defecation - SciDev.Net ow.ly/LIZIw #CLTS @WATSAN 3 days ago
- New Study Predicts Murky Future for Global Water Quality -- Environmental Protection ow.ly/LJ0xC #watersecurity 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- S a n i t a t i o n
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- Keep Watch on Water and Sanitation!
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- Brown, White and Blue
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch