Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Govt willing to walk the talk through higher public investments Sat, 28Feb2015There is a very close interdependence between water, sanitation, health, nutrition, and human well-being. We view water as a central resource for a ...
- UT budget up by 40% Sat, 28Feb2015A sum of Rs 11.25 crore has been kept for augmentation water supply system, Rs 2.25 crore for improvement ... Water supply and sanitation | 13.75
- Thorn of a couplet, then 90 laboured minutes Sat, 28Feb2015... roads, sanitation, electricity, drinking water, health, education, increase in agricultural productivity, an effort to "end" the rural-urban divide, Jan-Dhan ...
- 22 Co-ordinator & Accountant Vacancies in Water & Sanitation Management Organization Sat, 28Feb2015Water & Sanitation Management Organization (WASMO) is an autonomous body works under the administrative control of Government of Gujarat.
- New money-sharing regime is in Sat, 28Feb2015... 13,000 crore, while the allocations for the Ministry of Women and Child Development and the Ministry of Drinking Water and Sanitation fell by 50 per ...
- Lincoln students' 24-hour exercise bike marathon for Africa Sat, 28Feb2015George Murphy, 19, a drama student, said: "We are raising money for Dig Deep, a charity which provides water and sanitation to an African village.
- Brave enough to retain plan expenditure Sat, 28Feb2015... Swaach Bharat Abhiyan including sanitation and drinking water, wild habitats development, promotion of alternative medicines like Ayush, national ...
- Forest restoration gets help from state utility giant Sat, 28Feb2015It's Salt River Project, the utility that provides water and power to hundreds of ... like improved access to water and sanitation and watershed protection.
- A Budget with a nine-pointer flair: Prashant Jain Sat, 28Feb2015The budget ensured social and financial inclusion measures with plans for housing for all with water, sanitation, electricity and road connectivity by ...
- 2 bdr. for 665 W/ free water sewer and sanitation Sat, 28Feb2015730/ 2bd - 852ft -Yorktown Square I (100 Rivermeade Court, Yorktown, VA) It's back to simpler life that will refresh you for the world outside. Let's face ...
- Move Over, Doctors—Plumbers Without Borders Are Coming to the Rescue Sat, 28Feb2015Dedicated to improving access to clean water and sanitation, the new organization—much like Engineers Without Borders or Doctors Without ...
- About Indonesia Sat, 28Feb2015This loan will be used to buy and build a bathroom, septic tank and a toilet in her home to improve access to water and sanitation for her family.
- Accountant Jobs at Water and Sanitation Management Organisation Sat, 28Feb2015Water and Sanitation Management Organization WASMO Accountant. Last Date:-10th March 2015. Mode of Application:- Offline. Mode of Selection:- ...
- Coordinator Jobs at Water and Sanitation Management Organisation Sat, 28Feb2015Coordinator Jobs at Water and Sanitation Management Organisation (WASMO), February 2015, India latest Jobs, New Jobs in India, Apply for ...
- SR Sanitation Sat, 28Feb2015SR Sanitation in Shalimar Garden Extention 2, Delhi listed under Ro Water Purifier Repair & Services with Address, contact number, reviews & ratings.
- What is Fair Trade all about? Sat, 28Feb2015No electricity, sanitation or running water. Billions of poor people live, survive on the edge of life, in this age of the towering skyscrapers of the rich.
- Intensify cleanliness and sanitation drive in Bengaluru Sat, 28Feb2015Intensify cleanliness and sanitation drive in Bengaluru ... caused to mixing of solid and liquid waste and polluting of ground water, said another report.
- righttowater.info Sat, 28Feb2015Rights to Water and Sanitation. Domain Information. righttowater.info was first crated on 2009-02-04. The domains expiry date is 2013-02-04.
- Terms of Reference Sat, 28Feb2015Volunteer, Humanitarian and Emergency Response (Water,. Sanitation and Hygiene). Department: Humanitarian and Emergency Response Unit ...
- Readwhere Sat, 28Feb2015Water & Sanitation Mgmt. Org. Notified Recruitment for 22 Co-ordinator & Accountant Posts 2015 Indian Bank Notified for post of Specialist Officers in ...
- My best RTs this week came from: @kevin_quicksand #thankSAll via sumall.com/thankyou 1 week ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @kevin_quicksand #thankSAll via sumall.com/thankyou 2 weeks ago
- My best RTs this week came from: @kevin_quicksand #thankSAll via sumall.com/thankyou 3 weeks ago
- RT @WASHfunders: Learn how you can support coordinated data-driven decision making in the #WASH sector ow.ly/In1yS 3 weeks ago
- Abstracts are now being accepted for the 2015 #Water #Microbiology Conference, which will be held May 18-22 ow.ly/Inv9f 3 weeks ago
Blogs I Follow
- S a n i t a t i o n
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- Keep Watch on Water and Sanitation!
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- Brown, White and Blue
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch