Call for papers: The 2013 Water and Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy
The 2013 Water and Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy will bring together experts from academia, industry, non-governmental organizations, government and foundations to provide an interdisciplinary perspective spanning science, policy, practice and economics. We are now accepting abstracts for poster and verbal presentations.
The submission deadline is April 30, and may be submitted via the conference website.
The deadline for early decision is March 15, which is intended to assist people who will need to seek visas.
2013 Main Conference Themes
- Hygiene and behavioral change
- M&E: local, global, and human right perspectives
- Institutions, finance, and sustainability
- Sanitation and health
- Water supply and quality: from catchment to consumer and back
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Title: 150 characters
- Authors: 300 characters
- Presenter: 100 characters
- Text: 5000 characters, including spaces
Important links for details:
- Call for Papers
- Sign Up to Submit an Abstract
- Submit or Edit an Abstract
- Presenter Guidelines
- Propose a Side Event
More About the Conference
Bringing together academic research with policy, practice and networking events
The 2013 Water and Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy, organized by The Water Institute at UNC, will consider drinking water supply, sanitation, hygiene and water resources in both the developing and developed worlds with a strong public health emphasis.
The 2013 Water and Health Conference: Where Science Meets Policy is accompanied by several exciting events before and after the conference. Don’t miss the opportunity to network with and learn from the unique array of national and international professionals!
Save the Date!
- The 2013 Conference will run from October 14th through the 18th.
William and Ida Friday Center for Continuing Education
all content for this page comes from directly conference web pages
- Submit your abstracts for SAHARA 7 (publichealthourconcern.wordpress.com)
- 2013 Water Quality Technology Conference Call For Papers Is Open (wateronline.com)
- Global Health & Innovation Conference 2013 Presented by Unite For Sight, 10th Annual Conference (washlink.wordpress.com)
- 1st International IWA Conference on Holistic Sludge Management (washlink.wordpress.com)
- Water Research Foundation Issues Call For Nominations For Its Two Award Programs (wateronline.com)