buidling a WASH WATSAN site
so this site is supose to link wash & Watsan site together providing a meaningful portal
problems with culling current data
- Water wash watsan hygiene sanitation web sites are a low priority for most organizations.
- they are created for fund raising and a web presence.
- They are created with tools that do not scale and are not designed for data
- not searchable
- not sortable
- no attributes for clasification
- They are created as experiments ……with no object permanence
- Interns gather the data not paid staff when they leave the initiative dies
- quantity of resources is favored over quality
There needs to be a true initiatve to build a multilingual library of resources
What do people think ?