Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Noonan dismisses water levy protests Sat, 01Nov2014His remarks come as anti-Irish Water sentiment reaches new heights with ... “Potentially impacting on the right to access water and sanitation, a new ...
- Charity scrambles as Liberia health care system collapses under Ebola Fri, 31Oct2014"Before the outbreak, only 51 doctors were available in Liberia for a population of 4.2 million. Water, sanitation and hygiene facilities were inadequate, ...
- Waves force closure of bike path, restrictions on Lake Shore Drive Fri, 31Oct2014The departments of Streets & Sanitation and Water Management are “working to remove water off of the Drive,” she said. Streets & San tow trucks and ...
- Morrisville LED maker says it wants to be the Cree of water sterilization Fri, 31Oct2014Instead of using LEDs for innovations in the commercial lighting space, HexaTech is exploring their use in sanitation – specifically, water purification.
- Crashing Waves Flood Lake Shore Drive Fri, 31Oct2014“The City's Departments of Streets and Sanitation and Water Management are currently working to remove water off of the Drive,” the Office of ...
- Waves Close Portions of Lake Shore Drive, Bike Path Fri, 31Oct2014Crews from the departments of Streets and Sanitation and Water Management are working to clear storm drains and catch basins on the Drive, ...
- Innovating city planning as urban populations soar Fri, 31Oct2014Worldwide, the expansion of cities is already putting a strain on housing, basic services -- like water and sanitation, education, health facilities, the job ...
- From WHO & UNICEF: 'Q&A on Water, Sanitation and Hygiene and Ebola' Fri, 31Oct2014Provision of water and sanitation plays an essential role in protecting human ... Good and consistently applied water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH) ...
- Waves force closure of bike path, restrictions on Lake Shore Drive Fri, 31Oct2014The departments of Streets & Sanitation and Water Management are “working to remove water off of the Drive,” she said. And Streets & San tow trucks ...
- 1st November National Sanitation Day-President announces Fri, 31Oct2014He noted that sanitation is a public good and its impact affects everybody ... projects such as drainage, water supply and health care facilities across the country. ... leaders and the media to make the National Sanitation Day possible.
- Benefits of Investing in Water and Sanitation pdf, ebook, download Fri, 31Oct2014CLICK HERE FOR DOWNLOAD. Benefits of Investing in Water and Sanitation by Oecd Publishing. "This report was written by Sophie Tremolet"--P. 5.
- Sanergy Brings Sanitation to the Forefront Fri, 31Oct2014With an estimated 2.5 billion people lacking access to hygienic sanitation, there ... Poor sanitation is the second largest cause of disease in the world. ... of the world's poor people reside with limited access to clean water and latrines.
- Launch of World Toilet Day 2014 website Fri, 31Oct2014It is a day to raise awareness about all people who do not have access to a toilet - despite the human right to water and sanitation. It is a day to do ...
- Water and Sanitation Programme Fri, 31Oct2014With support of Tamil Nadu Water Supply and Drainage Board (TNWD), Kancheepuram, programme in strengthening the work of Water and Sanitation ...
- International community must save us from ebola's terrifying clutches Fri, 31Oct2014We've also worked closely with government to establish a committee on safe water and sanitation, and to work on strategy, planning, technical support ...
- "Affordable" 2BR Available~Water & Sanitation Included With Rent Fri, 31Oct2014Yes!! River Trace Apartments still includes water, sanitation & trash pick up with your monthly rent!! That means no extra charge for your water or trash!
- A look at the enterprise funds Fri, 31Oct2014The Fort Morgan City Council passed the 2015 city budget on first reading at the Oct. 21 regular meeting. A public hearing will be held at the Nov.
- Engineer for Water and Sanitation in the Bekaa Fri, 31Oct2014CONTRACT DURATION. This position is initially for a period of 2 years with a possibility of extension up to 5 months. The field engineer will follow up ...
- Election-year water crisis taking a toll on Brazil's economy Fri, 31Oct2014"Politics in an electoral year truly punished the management of water ... a sanitation engineer at the University of São Paulo, who believes more water ...
- SA a water-scarce country - Zuma Fri, 31Oct2014In the past five months, government had attended to water and sanitation problems in places such as Bloemhof, Ngobi, and the Ngaka Modiri Molema ...
- RT @washplusinfo: Social and psychological impact of limited access to #sanitation: The link between MHM and reproduct… http://t.co/22UTJab… 1 hour ago
- RT @MonaMij: MoSan as an example for sanitation in Bangladesh. Junaid Ahmad explains how to end open defecation #WASH #ecosan http://t.co/Q… 2 hours ago
- RT @LancetGH: Stopping the next #Ebola before it starts: the importance of water and sanitation ow.ly/DCpRm 2 hours ago
- RT @CARE: Ever think soap could save a life? One of the most critical ways to prevent #Ebola infection is proper hygiene: http://t.co/hfdQ4… 13 hours ago
- RT @CDDEP: Policies that will reduce volunteer numbers won't protect the public and will only make the Ebola crisis worse. http://t.co/tqJ3… 1 day ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- Keep Watch on Water and Sanitation!
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch