Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- UN Officials Criticize City of Detroit for Water Shutoffs Tue, 21Oct2014UN Officials Criticize City of Detroit for Water Shutoffs ... of individuals and households and on their human rights to water, sanitation and housing.”.
- United Nations experts condemn Detroit water shutoffs Tue, 21Oct2014United Nations experts condemn Detroit water shutoffs ... right to safe drinking water and sanitation, said during a news conference on Monday.
- Duggan disappointed in UN experts' take on water shutoffs Tue, 21Oct2014Two United Nations experts — Catarina de Albuquerque, the Special Rapporteur on the human right to water and sanitation, and Leilani Farha, the ...
- Detroit's water shut-offs target the poor, vulnerable Tue, 21Oct2014At the end of a three-day visit to Detroit*, the UN Special Rapporteurs on the human right to water and sanitation, Catarina de Albuquerque, and on the ...
- UN Biodiversity Conference Pushes Global Resdistribution, Restriction, Regimentation Mon, 20Oct2014... of biodiversity encompasses virtually all activities and areas of human society: food, nutrition, health, agriculture, water, sanitation, and much more.
- All Government Levels Responsible for Human Rights Violations in Detroit: UN Rapporteur Mon, 20Oct2014Farha and her colleague, UN Special rapporteur on the human right to water and sanitation Catarina de Albuquerque spent three days in Detroit ...
- UN: 27000 Detroit residents cut-off from water 'an affront to human rights' Mon, 20Oct2014Detroit water activists (from left) Tawana Petty, Priscilla Dziubek and Lou ... During their three-day tour, housing and sanitation experts Leilani Farha ...
- UN team says Detroit water shutoff program violates human rights Mon, 20Oct2014Catarina de Albuquerque is a Special Rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation for the U.N. She's been in Detroit the past ...
- In Detroit, city-backed water shut-offs 'contrary to human rights,' say UN experts Mon, 20Oct201420 October 2014 – The city of Detroit must restore access to water for its ... Rapporteur on the human right to water and sanitation, and Leilani Farha, ...
- Detroit Water Shutoffs Threaten Human Rights: UN Representative Mon, 20Oct2014Water shutoffs in Detroit threaten a wide range of human rights, UN special ... The UN special rapporteur on the human right to water and sanitation ...
- Water.org Receives $2.9M Grant from Helmsley Charitable Trust to Provide Safe Water and ... Mon, 20Oct2014An additional grant of $1.7 million will provide 26,000 people in Ghana with safe water and sanitation while Water.org's community-led total sanitation ...
- Detroit canary in the coalmine when it comes to water rights Mon, 20Oct2014Today, October 20th, two UN experts, Catarina de Albuquerque, the special rapporteur on the human right to drinking water and sanitation and Leilani ...
- UN officials criticise Detroit water shutoffs Mon, 20Oct2014... pay their bills," Ms de Albuquerque, UN special rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation, wrote in a statement on Monday.
- UN Says Detroit Initiatives Insufficient to Ensure Water Affordability Mon, 20Oct2014DETROIT, October 20 (RIA Novosti) - The measures of Detroit city officials are insufficient to ensure the affordability of water, sanitation, and adequate ...
- U.N. rights experts decry Detroit water shut-offs Mon, 20Oct2014The statement said price hikes in water services to cover the costs of ... housing, water and sanitation and the highest attainable standard of health.
- United Nations experts offer solutions to human rights violations in Detroit water shutoffs Mon, 20Oct2014Albuquerque, the U.N.'s special rapporteur on the right to safe drinking water and sanitation, called Detroit's situation a "perfect storm." "The denial of ...
- UN officials 'shocked' by Detroit's mass water shutoffs Mon, 20Oct2014The city turned off McCaskill's water despite the fact that she had been ... special rapporteur on the human right to safe drinking water and sanitation, ...
- CORRECTED-UN officials tour Detroit to assess impact of water shutoffs Mon, 20Oct2014During their three-day tour, housing and sanitation experts Leilani Farha ... city leaders assess the impact or widespread water shutoffs on their own.
- Watch your step: Hundreds of manholes lie uncovered in city Mon, 20Oct2014He reiterated that the task of garbage collection and sanitation was handed over to Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP), a private ...
- Sierra Leone - Consultancy services - three towns water supply and sanitation project Mon, 20Oct2014EOI - Sierra Leone - Consultancy services - three towns water supply and sanitation project – Sierra Leone Water Company (SALWACO) - 10 2014 ...
- UN officials 'shocked' by Detroit’s mass water shutoffs | Al Jazeera America ow.ly/D4wj1 2 hours ago
- RT @OpenSociety: In the #Ebola fight, a community-based approach is getting health-and economic-results: osf.to/1nr6Ugu 1 day ago
- RT @kanakokata: Impact of Inadequate Access to #WASH facilities on women&girls in India & Bangla via @WatSanCollabCou @SHAREresearch http:/… 1 day ago
- Those with wealth cannot build walls tall enough to keep out the rest - so should put those resources to helping others - like #Ebola #ntds 1 day ago
- RT @francetim: .@WHO admits botching response to #Ebola outbreak bit.ly/1yM2bds @Guardian 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- Keep Watch on Water and Sanitation!
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch