Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- At least 50 percent of all of Gaza's water and sanitation infrastructure is no longer functioning. Sun, 21Sep2014At least 50 percent of all of Gaza's water and sanitation infrastructure is no longer functioning. newshour: UNICEF officer Pernille Ironside says there ...
- Water and Sanitation for All Sun, 21Sep2014India Sanitation Summit to Provide Huge Branding Opportunity to Sanitary Ware .... You are browsing entries tagged with “Water and Sanitation for All” ...
- Implementation of water, sanitation rights in Barind stressed Sun, 21Sep2014RAJSHAHI, Sept 21, 2014 (BSS) - Full-fledged implementation of water and sanitation rights in Barind region has become indispensable for the ...
- Water And Sanitation Agency Lda Lahore Jobs 21-09-2014 Sun, 21Sep2014A National Health Care NGO Requires A Well Reputed National NGO Requires in Peshawar Airport Loader Required for Dubai Airport by Al Muslim ...
- Page Header Sun, 21Sep2014The PDF file you selected should load here if your Web browser has a PDF reader plug-in installed (for example, a recent version of Adobe Acrobat ...
- 5 billion Allocation Sun, 21Sep2014This allocation would be consumed to run the project – Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) – across the province. The WASH project has a ...
- water sanitation donors discover or find Sun, 21Sep2014Stone water sanitation donors discover or find dead or To one who has never seen, there can be no color for a blind person not even the concept of ...
- South West Water customers and staff help to transform lives Sun, 21Sep2014Helping to improve access to safe water and sanitation across the world, WaterAid was set up by the UK water industry in 1981 before becoming an ...
- At least 50 percent of all of Gaza's water and sanitation infrastructure is no longer functioning. Sun, 21Sep2014At least 50 percent of all of Gaza's water and sanitation infrastructure is no longer functioning. newshour: “ UNICEF officer Pernille Ironside says there ...
- Search Results For Water and Sanitation Bid Closing Date Sep 21, 2014 Sun, 21Sep2014Water supply pipeline from colony to jetty. Tender Document Cost: 1000.00 Estimated Cost: 86,54,363.00 EMD Value: 86,545.00 Work Schedule: 6 ...
- At least 50 percent of all of Gaza's water and sanitation infrastructure is no longer functioning. Sun, 21Sep2014At least 50 percent of all of Gaza's water and sanitation infrastructure is no longer functioning. newshour: “UNICEF officer Pernille Ironside says there ...
- United Nations Millennium Campaign Sun, 21Sep2014Hear Water Supply & Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) Executive Director Chris Williams on the panel of the Global Citizen Festival ...
- State readies for sanitation drive from September 25 Sun, 21Sep2014A government officer said Odisha State Water and Sanitation Mission on Friday wrote separate letters to all district collectors and officers concerned to ...
- Africa: 'Africa Must Prioritise Water, Sanitation Issues' Sun, 21Sep2014Africa is the most vulnerable continent to climate change and there is need for Government to put water and sanitation on top of their development ...
- Relief Society Tigray Social Worker Job Category Water and Sanitation Work Category Contract ... Sun, 21Sep2014Milkta.com Generating Automatically. Relief Society Tigray. Social Worker. Job Category. Water and Sanitation. Work Category. Contract. Posted On.
- 1.1.3 Water and sanitation interventions Sun, 21Sep2014Impact of water and sanitation component of the Lungwena Health and ... contaminated water or eating contaminated vegetables/food), which calls for ...
- What is the importance of sanitation? Sun, 21Sep2014Water supply and sanitation monitoring; Water ... and introducing sound hygiene behaviours are of capital importance to reduce the burden of disease ...
- Across Sindh 1 month health, sanitation campaign from tomorrow Sun, 21Sep2014Across Sindh 1 month health, sanitation campaign from tomorrow. Sunday ... About interruption in supply of drinking water, the Minister informed that ...
- Supply and Delivery of Office Furniture for the Department of Water and Sanitation Head Office Over Sun, 21Sep2014Supply and delivery of office furniture for the department of water and sanitation head office over a period of thirty six (36) months.
- Will Governments Keep Their Promises on the Human Right to Water? Sun, 21Sep2014AHMEDABAD, India, Sep 20 2014 (IPS) - It was a dramatic moment at the United Nations when it voted in 2010 to affirm water and sanitation as a ...
- What we learnt about #Sanitation for emerging markets from World Bank Experts ow.ly/BDjPr #watsan #wash 1 day ago
- pub: Making community-led total #sanitation fully inclusive; and Violence, gender and WASH: toolkit. WaterAid ow.ly/BDjyK 2 days ago
- Ebola challenge exposes sanitation gaps in schools | BusinessDay ow.ly/BDjdA 2 days ago
- RT @AnnieFeighery: Technology-driven mobile surveys for innovating M&E wateraid.org/news/news/larg… @WaterAid partners with @mWaterCo in Banglade… 2 days ago
- RT @johnwsauer: If we (as an org) can't do city-wide, district-wide #WASH services we need to partner with others who will get to the the e… 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- WashWatch Blog
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch