Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Business Eco-Systems for Water and Sanitation Services Mon, 28Jul2014This presentation describes the importance of business eco-systems in the context of water and sanitation services. Business presentation.
- Possible amalgamation of water acts Mon, 28Jul2014The Department of Water and Sanitation is in the process of reviewing and possibly amalgamating the National Water Act of 1997 and the Water ...
- Flush with success: Toilet that fights disease Mon, 28Jul2014However, from the favelas of Rio to the slums of Lagos, open drains, dirty drinking water and a lack of basic sanitation are a daily reality, the result of ...
- Indian Slum Sanitation Solution Mon, 28Jul2014An innovative toilet design that utilises removable waste and water ... Poor sanitation in developing countries is a major public health and safety issue.
- Delegated management services of electricity, drinking water & liquid sanitation services ... Mon, 28Jul2014Delegated management services of electricity, drinking water & liquid sanitation services. #*. Realization of a gravity collector says collector A Ø1000 ...
- New water testing facility to help check contamination Mon, 28Jul2014... water testing laboratory which was inaugurated at Hinoo on Thursday, by the drinking water and sanitation department minister, Jai Prakash Patel.
- Urban Sanitation Mon, 28Jul2014His mouth, full of betel nut juice, is swollen like a water balloon. His head is pounding in the eagerness to spit it out. At such moments earlier, he would ...
- Steamboat briefs: Timbers Water, Sanitation District completes plant Mon, 28Jul2014Courtesy photo. Pictured celebrating the new Timbers Water and Sanitation District treatment plant are, from left, Tim Gibbons, water system operator; ...
- Steamboat briefs: Timbers Water, Sanitation District completes plant Mon, 28Jul2014Pictured celebrating the new Timbers Water and Sanitation District treatment plant are, from left, Tim Gibbons, water system operator; Mary Andre, ...
- Water drainage: monsoon rains expose tall claims of arrangements Mon, 28Jul2014Water drainage: monsoon rains expose tall claims of arrangements ... Chaklala Boards about sanitation and cleanliness for drainage of rain water.
- Who Sanitation World Health Organization Sun, 27Jul2014Download Who Sanitation World Health Organization Pictures & Wallpapers ... Explanation For World Health Organization Water Sanitation Health ...
- Job Opportunities Water and Sanitation Agency (LDA) Sun, 27Jul2014Job Opportunities Water and Sanitation Agency (LDA). This Job was published in Nawaewaqt, Pakistan on 27 July 2014 - Sunday, Back ...
- Allenspark Water Sanitation District Sun, 27Jul2014Allenspark Water Sanitation District is free letter sample that you can download for free in Letter & Cover Samples. This Allenspark Water Sanitation ...
- Woodland, UNICEF to launch water, sanitation campaign in Assam Sun, 27Jul2014Footwear and apparel maker Woodland has tied up with UNICEF to promote a water, sanitation and hygiene campaign (WASH) in Assam. Children ...
- Add a location to your Tweets Sun, 27Jul2014#Education & water/sanitation solutions in the developing countries MT @theGIIN: What sector do you think should receive #impinv funds?
- Water and sanitation Wasa Gujrawala announce positions Sun, 27Jul2014Water And Sanitation Wasa Gujrawala Announce Positions Advertisment in (27 July 2014) Nawa-i-waqt Newspaper ...
- Service Innovation in the sanitation sector Sun, 27Jul2014We highlight whether sanitation services occurr in isolated or integrated ... Microfinance for water and sanitation: why the need for it and how can it ...
- Kristofer Stålhammar Sun, 27Jul2014A dedicated water & sanitation engineer working with humanitarian relief assistance for a Norwegian NGO. In this work, I am being part in delivering ...
- Water And Sanitation Agency Lda Lahore Jobs 27-07-2014 Sun, 27Jul2014Advertisement for Appointment in Office of Deputy Commissioner Kohat Appointment on deputation in Ministry of Science and Technology Career ...
- RT @zenrainman: This is the way to a comprehensive approach to a water sensitive city thehindu.com/todays-paper/t… #Bangalore 2 days ago
- Global Health & Innovation Conference, a # GlobalHealth and Social Entrepreneurship Conference March 2015 at Yale U. ow.ly/zBwQb 2 days ago
- Nearly 1 million children under 5 in #SouthSudan will require treatment for acute malnutrition per UNICEF / WFP ow.ly/zBxa4 2 days ago
- RT @medindoagua: The Água & Water Daily is out! paper.li/medindoagua/ag… Stories via @saveourwater @WASHLink @WSUPUK 2 days ago
- Paper: 3D Printing (3DP): A humanitarian logistic game changer? ow.ly/zz1ll 2 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- WashWatch Blog
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch