Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Woman hospitalised after husband burns her Fri, 07Mar2014Leah Wanjiru, a secretary at Tetu Aberdares Water and Sanitation Company, sustained serious burns on her face after her estranged husband, ...
- Tanzania, France sign $62 million deal for water development Fri, 07Mar2014Tanzania, France sign $62 million deal for water development ... ($61.9 million) to improve access to safe water and sanitation facilities in a project ...
- Basic Sanitation Company of the State of Sao Paulo - SABESP Stock Rating Upgraded by Zacks ... Fri, 07Mar2014Zacks' analyst wrote, “We find the long-term growth prospects of SABESP very bright as evident from the increasing water and sewage connections in ...
- Water is women's power Fri, 07Mar2014Women and girls continue to be affected by the lack of access to water and sanitation facilities. They bear the primary responsibility for collection of ...
- UNHCR Lebanon Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - UNHCR - Emergencies Fri, 07Mar2014Lack access to potable water. 29%. Need improved sanitation facilities. (latrine and solid waste facilities). 70%. Need assistance adapting to hygienic.
- Inspiring Change for Women With Water and Toilets Fri, 07Mar2014Water, sanitation and hygiene are vital for health. We need safe water, sanitation and hygiene to survive our pregnancies, to give birth to healthy ...
- Water and Sanitation - Denmark in Tanzania Fri, 07Mar2014Improved sanitation facilities (% of population with access) · Link to source ... Investment in water and sanitation with private participation (current US$).
- Taking the Time to Listen Fri, 07Mar2014“Improving access to safe drinking water and sanitation has been Medair's main focus since we first started working in rural areas of Madagascar more ...
- Peru's Pichari to expand water, sewerage system Fri, 07Mar2014Peru's housing, construction and sanitation ministry (MVCS) aims to carry out a project to expand and improve the potable water and sanitation system ...
- Zimbabwe: Dispatches - a Look At Human Rights in the News Today All Dispatches » - Dispatches ... Fri, 07Mar2014Zimbabwe's water and sanitation infrastructure has been plagued by inattention, corruption, and mismanagement for years. Another outbreak of ...
- Complete VVMC's water supply by Jun 31: HC to M'rastra govt Fri, 07Mar2014According to the PIL, following the January 15, 2008 government resolution issued by the Water Supply and Sanitation Department, work orders were ...
- Durban may face a water crisis Fri, 07Mar2014Cape Town – Durban may be left with a water crisis in the next 10 years ... pursuing the “toilet to tap” proposal says Neil Macleod a sanitation chief.
- Cholera epidemic in Haiti 'poses major threat to Latin America and Caribbean' Fri, 07Mar2014Haiti needs a "Marshall plan" for water and sanitation to quell a cholera epidemic which poses a major threat to the Caribbean and Latin America, ...
- DAR 2 turns-over water sanitation facilities, benefit 80 households Fri, 07Mar2014SAGUDAY, Quirino, March 5 (PIA) – The Department of Agrarian Reform regional office and the Local Government Unit here turned-over a ...
- Council Boss Inaugurates Sanitation Committee Fri, 07Mar2014... forces with the Environment Department of the council to ensure regular sanitation as well as protect industrial water boreholes and market places.
- European Union supports Tuvalu's water, sanitation and waste management sectors Fri, 07Mar2014Caption: Tuvalu's National Authorization Officer, Temate Melitiana, and European Union's Delegation for the Pacific Attaché for Infrastructure & Natural ...
- Honduras - HN Water and Sanitation Sector Modernization Project : P103881 - Implementation ... Thu, 06Mar2014Honduras - HN Water and Sanitation Sector Modernization Project : P103881 - Implementation Status Results Report : Sequence 15 (English)
- Service of 350 Wasa workers not regularised yet Thu, 06Mar2014Over 350 employees of Water and Sanitation Agency (Wasa) working on contract and daily wage basis have not been regularised yet, which has ...
- Job (Pyongyang): Water, Sanitation and Hygiene/Integrated Health Project - idealist.org Thu, 06Mar2014Water, Sanitation and Hygiene/Integrated Health Project Manager. Job. Job posted by: Save the Children International. Posted on: March 6, 2014.
- RT @SOILHaiti: #Toilets are too cool for school! SOIL makes #sanitation education fun for all. @PortlandPHLUSH @susana_org http://t.co/QDkb… 3 days ago
- RT @BochikaOrg: RT @SOILHaiti 8300 people in #Haiti died of #Cholera and 1/6 of the population made ill. #sanitation matters! http://t.co… 3 days ago
- RT @DroneCentre: BBC News - The Indian sanitary pad revolutionary bbc.com/news/magazine-… #sanitation #india #clealiness 3 days ago
- RT @MBAsWB: Southern African leaders fail to prioritize #water and #sanitation bit.ly/1mQiQr7 @guardian 3 days ago
- RT @mqtodd: Impressive RT @EndWaterPoverty: Great #sanitation #resource page from @Sanitation2015 smq.tc/1cdmhCE #water #WASH 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- WashWatch Blog
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch