Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Govt acts to end Kaputa water blues Fri, 13Dec2013Kaputa District Water and Sanitation co-ordinator William Chikalipa confirmed this ... in the various wards, with priority given to those with critical water problems.
- Water, sanitation funding left to donors - GhanaWeb Mobile Fri, 13Dec2013Government's reliance on donors to provide 82 percent of monies allocated to water and sanitation next year leaves this crucial sector in the hands of foreigners, ...
- WATER SANITATION AND HYGIENE HEAD OF PROJECT Capiz ... Fri, 13Dec2013Ref: HOPWASH/EMRPH/13. ACF is an international non-governmental, private, apolitical, non-religious and non-profit organization created in 1979. Its goal is to ...
- Mozambique - National Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Program ... Fri, 13Dec2013Mozambique - National Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Program (PRONASAR) in Nampula and Zambézia provinces - Maganja Da Costa District - Contract ...
- Mozambique - National Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Program ... Fri, 13Dec2013Mozambique - National Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Program (PRONASAR) in Nampula and Zambézia provinces - Mopeia District - Contract Award ...
- Zimbabwe - Urgent Water Supply and Sanitation Rehabilitation ... Fri, 13Dec2013In this section. Zimbabwe - Urgent Water Supply and Sanitation Rehabilitation Project (UWSSRP) - Chegutu - Contract Award. Publishing Date, 12/12/2013.
- Israel, Jordan, Palestinians strike water-sharing deal Fri, 13Dec2013Alexander McPhail, the lead water and sanitation specialist in the World Bank's Water Practice division, tells Monday that in return, “Israel will increase the ...
- 3rd tranche of ADB Water Investment Program on Azerbaijan ... Fri, 13Dec2013Azerbaijan's national water operator Azersu OJSC has obtained success: the 3rd ... Investment Program of Water Supply & Sanitation (Multi-Financing Facility; ...
- Audioboo / Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council ... Fri, 13Dec2013Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council. WSSCC saves lives of poor people around the world by improving access to basic sanitation and hygiene.
- Water, sanitation funding left to donors Fri, 13Dec2013Government's reliance on donors to provide 82 percent of monies allocated to water and sanitation next year leaves this crucial sector in the hands of foreigners, ...
- Safe drinking water and sanitation rights to barind people stressed ... Fri, 13Dec2013Safe drinking water and sanitation rights to barind people stressed. 2013-12-13. Loading, please wait... Wire News provided by. TOPICS. Drinking Water
- 2012_OC_ES: India Water and Sanitation - open courseware Fri, 13Dec2013Video Darfur Water. File Zambia First Lady. File Myanmar Hygiene. File Clinton Launch. File India Water and Sanitation. File World Water Day. File Maldives.
- 2012_OC_ES: WHO UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program for Water ... Fri, 13Dec2013WHO UNICEF Joint Monitoring Program for Water Supply and Sanitation. Click http://www.wssinfo.org/ link to open resource. Skip Navigation ...
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Program Manager - ReliefWeb Fri, 13Dec2013The most pressing initial needs are for clean water, sanitation, temporary shelter, and food. Mercy Corps has years of experience helping low-income ...
- Pochalla assessment showed lack of access to water and sanitation ... Fri, 13Dec2013JUBA, South Sudan, 11 December 2013 / PRNewswire Africa / - A water and sanitation assessment conducted in Jonglei's Pochalla County showed critica.
- Rockwood fourth-graders promote local effort to help people in Ghana Fri, 13Dec2013The Ghana Project improves sanitation by building sanitary latrines and water filters; they also build boreholes, which are like wells. The water filters The Ghana ...
- Ethekwini Water And Sanitation | Complaint | no service delivery - 24 Fri, 13Dec2013Customer service complaint on Hellopeter.com for Ethekwini Water And Sanitation in Durban South Africa by AMAHLE007. Nature of Complaint - none supply of ...
- Water & sanitation | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Fri, 13Dec2013UNICEF staff and local volunteers unload jerrycans in Tacloban City for distribution in typhoon-affected areas. A jerrycan is part of a water kit, which also ...
- Water & sanitation | Flickr - Photo Sharing! Fri, 13Dec2013UNICEF staff and local volunteers hygiene kits in Tacloban City. Each hygiene kit contains enough supplies for a family of six. It contains bath and laundry soap, ...
- Autonomous water, sanitation body for Peshawar soon - DAWN.COM Fri, 13Dec2013The new body, Water and Sanitation Services Peshawar (WSSP), would be a public limited company owned by the government, according to sources.
- AND THE WINNER IS….Community-led Total Sanitation in Himachal Pradesh | Sanitation Updates ow.ly/rCcLm 2 days ago
- Paper: Coconut shells as filling material for #anaerobic filters - #sanitation 14 pg pdf ow.ly/rCclH 2 days ago
- Paper: Comparing Local Fiscal Autonomy in the Water and Sanitation Sectors of Johannesburg & Nairobi 16 pg pdf ow.ly/rCc8L 3 days ago
- great article: Global Maternal, Newborn, and Child Health — So Near and Yet So Far — NEJM ow.ly/rCbQU #globalhealth 3 days ago
- Israel, Jordan, Palestinians Strike Water-Sharing Deal | WUNC ow.ly/rCbHf 3 days ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- WashWatch Blog
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente