Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- NYAHURURU WATER AND SANITATION COMPANY LTD,Tender:Supply and delivery of ... Thu, 24Apr2014Nyahururu water and Sanitation Company invites tenders for the supply of goods, and provision of various services for the financial year 2014/2015.
- Benin Gets $67 Million Water, Sanitation Grant From Netherlands Thu, 24Apr2014The Netherlands will give Benin 32 billion CFA francs ($67 million) for water and sanitation projects in the West African country through 2017, ...
- Nigerian, 4 others graduate from Rotary, UNESCO-IHE sponsored water education programme Thu, 24Apr2014The graduates now will apply their education to water and sanitation projects in their home countries of Argentina, Uganda, Nigeria, Ethiopia and ...
- Nigeria - Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation Project - Solid ... - African Development Bank Thu, 24Apr2014African Development Bank towards the cost of the Zaria Water Supply Expansion and Sanitation. Project, and intends to apply part of the agreed ...
- Cholera: UNICEF expert urges Synergy between water, health Ministries Thu, 24Apr2014Cholera: UNICEF expert urges Synergy between water, health Ministries ... Mr. Ajibade Olokun, a Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Specialist ...
- Parched California moves to boost water saving toilets, faucets | India Sanitation Portal Thu, 24Apr2014San Francisco, April 23, 2014: With California facing its worst drought in a century, state officials have fast-tracked first-in-the-nation water efficiency ...
- Org | Federation Drinking Water Sanitation Users Nepal Fedwasun | Ramro Job Thu, 24Apr2014Federation of Drinking Water and Sanitation Users Nepal (FEDWASUN). The Federation of Drinking Water and Sanitation Users Nepal (FEDWASUN) ...
- Water and Sanitation Cooperation Fund - ICO Thu, 24Apr2014Water and Sanitation Cooperation Fund (FCAS). Provisioned from the General-Government Budget through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and ...
- SUSTAINABLE WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION (SWSS free ebook download from ... Thu, 24Apr2014
- Brazil Water Learning Series - World Bank Thu, 24Apr2014The World Bank´s Brazil Water Learning Series is a collection of four ... World Bank Speaker: Thadeu Abicalil, Senior Water & Sanitation Specialist; ...
- Bohol Water and Sanitation Project - PPP Center Thu, 24Apr2014The project aims to provide an efficient urban water supply and sanitation system for Western Bohol – comprised of 15 Local Government Units, ...
- Right to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene - a set on Flickr Thu, 24Apr2014Right to Water, Sanitation and Hygiene. ... Children wash and use toilet and sanitation facilities at the primary school Hiware Bazar (NGP in 2007), ...
- Re-electing your MP may not help much Thu, 24Apr2014Madurai district boasts of 83.5% literacy and piped drinking water reaches 85.1% of the population. At 59.2%, access to proper sanitation is nearly the ...
- CONSULTANTS & NETWORKS - TU Delft OpenCourseWare Thu, 24Apr2014Consultancy for People, Water and Environment (especially sanitation and ... Water Resources and Environmental Consultancy (especially IWRM).
- The Economist explains: Why sanitation should be sacred - Inagist Wed, 23Apr2014In Myanmar, we helped improve water, sanitation and hygiene for 2,140 ... has helped 57 rural villages improve their water and sanitation systems.
- Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District Discusses Rate-Hike Proposal Wed, 23Apr2014Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District officials introduced a rate-hike ... in water flowing downstream to Ventura County from local treatment plants.
- Rate Hike Could Pay for SCV Chloride Treatment Wed, 23Apr2014[KHTS] – Santa Clarita Valley Sanitation District officials introduced a ... in water flowing downstream to Ventura County from local treatment plants.
- Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany Nairobi - Water and Sanitation webapp Wed, 23Apr2014Despite significant reforms and investments in recent years, the infrastructure in the water supply and sanitation sector is still insufficient. According to ...
- Best Practices and Lessons Learned from Sanitation Programming at USAID: An Annotated ... Wed, 23Apr2014This annotated bibliography is a compilation of selected documents produced by USAID water, sanitation, and hygiene programs from 1980s to ...
- Global Water Poverty Facts | Watering Malawi Wed, 23Apr2014For those who live in the United States and other urbanized areas, access to clean water and sanitation are viewed as a basic right, not a luxury.
- IWA lists full roster of May events | 2014-04-23 | Water Technology Online ow.ly/w66Fk 2 hours ago
- allAfrica.com: Gambia Celebrates Open Defecation Free Community Initiative ow.ly/w6gZ5 #WASH #WATSAN 4 hours ago
- RT @Pulitzercenter: Join us and @MichaelEHayden as he shows us pictures from his reporting on India's healthcare bit.ly/1i1Zp6e htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @FonsecaCatarina: My much discussed presentation on the death of the handpump at the @WASHConf2014 in Australia is now available online … 5 hours ago
- RT @FonsecaCatarina: UNHCR @Refugees and @IRCWASH pilot and adapt the Life-Cycle Cost Approach in refugee context ircwash.org/news/unhcr-pil… 5 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- WashWatch Blog
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch