Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Water supply and enviromental sanitation in child heath - Kenya Sat, 23Aug2014GOOD WATER SUPPLY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SANITATION IN CHILD HEALTH MAUREEN CHARAGU MBChB LEVEL 4 Saturday, August 23, ...
- Aiming to Improve Sanitation Worldwide Sat, 23Aug2014American Standard Brands Focuses on Improving Quality of Access to Safe Sanitation Around the Globe A new partnership between American ...
- Mamit Water & Sanitation Committee ṭhu Sat, 23Aug2014Vanglaini Daily - Mamit District Water & Sanitation Committee chu nimin khan mamit DC conference hall-ah an chairman K Lalthawmmawia, Mamit ...
- Yazidis Desperate For Clean Water and Sanitation At Zakho Refugee Camp Sat, 23Aug201422nd August 2014 -- A Yazidi women carries a plastic water jug to her tent. The refugees are in 45C temperatures without out proper sanitation.
- Marchers health woes: CDA told to improve sanitation facilities Sat, 23Aug2014“Due to unhygienic conditions and poor sanitation, there is a risk of water-borne diseases such as hepatitis, typhoid, gastroenteritis, and polio among ...
- Report on organising Municipal Water & Sanitation Days in Burkina Faso Fri, 22Aug2014Inter-municipal water days are a fun and useful way of running community water and sanitation training with several municipalities simultaneously, ...
- WASH, Hydrogeology, and Environment Specialists Fri, 22Aug2014Cowater is currently recruiting Water, Sanitation, and Environment Specialists for a multi-year project to provide Technical Assistance to the Sierra ...
- Read More Fri, 22Aug2014Government of Nepal. Ministry of Urban Development. Department of Water Supply & Sewerage. Third Small Towns Water Supply & Sanitation Sector ...
- Careers Fri, 22Aug2014Join the Water For People team as it works to improve access to water and sanitation for Everyone, Forever in the places where we work.
- Search Results For Water and Sanitation Bid Closing Date Aug 23, 2014 Fri, 22Aug2014Tender Detail, : Tenders are invited for Repair/Replacement To Water Supply Distribution System At Pangode Mil Station Under Ge (Army) Trivandrum ...
- Foreman/woman, water and sanitation-utilities equipment operating occupations Fri, 22Aug2014Specific Skills. Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule activities; Identify, investigate, correct and document potential environmental and safety problems; ...
- Download uganda water sanitation ngo network manual Fri, 22Aug2014Are You Searching for uganda water sanitation ngo network manual? Download uganda water sanitation ngo network manual ...
- water sanitation Fri, 22Aug2014Water Sanitation at Free Libs. Library of Images, Videos, Texts, Audio & Software for FREE- The Need To Focus On Drinking Water And Sanitation, ...
- Women to be honoured in Water and Sanitation awards Fri, 22Aug2014The Minister of Water and Sanitation Nomvula Mokonyane accompanied by Deputy Minister Pamela Tshwete will officially announce the winners of ...
- Yazidis Desperate For Clean Water and Sanitation At Zakho Refugee Camp Fri, 22Aug2014Water trucks deliver water to the camp but the water jugs & bottles are dirty. The lack of a proper sanitation system is spreading germs.
- Yazidis Desperate For Clean Water and Sanitation At Zakho Refugee Camp Fri, 22Aug2014Clean water and a proper sanitation system are still a big problem at the camps. -- Thousands of Yazidis are finding it hard to live with a water system ...
- Yazidis Desperate For Clean Water and Sanitation At Zakho Refugee Camp Fri, 22Aug201422nd August 2014 -- Three Yazidi girls carry water from the water truck. ... water clean is a big problem in the heat, dust and lack of proper sanitation.
- Nothing in the Toilet - Sanitation Coverage in Colombia Fri, 22Aug2014This time I focus on sanitation. Is the state of sanitation coverage as good as it was for water? You'll have to read to find out... Click here to read the ...
- Sanitation and hygiene matters more Fri, 22Aug2014The Millennium Development Goal (MDG) targets are to halve, by 2015, the proportion of people without sustainable access to safe drinking water and ...
- Access to drinking water and sanitation Fri, 22Aug2014Down To Earth brings to you latest news, opinion and blogs on environment and science from India and south Asia. Follow us for information on water, ...
- RT @kellilesser: Brides in #India Ditch New Husbands for Lack of #Toilets shar.es/1nIFBS #globalhealth #watsan #sanitation 14 hours ago
- RT @SIANIAgri: #SIANIArchive: How to use urine in #CropProduction? Download a practical guide, available in Spanish & French http://t.co/2P… 14 hours ago
- RT @SOILHaiti: Our sanitation team informs a SOIL customer how to use her new toilet. #EcoSan for all! Photo credit Vic Hinterlang. http://… 14 hours ago
- Drought, Poor Access To #Water, #Sanitation Contribute To Recurrent #Cholera Outbreak In #Cameroon ow.ly/AAVaS 18 hours ago
- Job posting: Food for Hunger: #WASH Water, Sanitation, and Hygiene SECTOR HEAD | Phiipines ReliefWeb ow.ly/AASDH 21 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- WashWatch Blog
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch