Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs
Did you know that Unite For Sight’s Global Health University offers more than 20 online certificate programs? Unite For Sight is a nonprofit organization committed to excellence in global health, and the online certificate programs are designed to develop and nurture current and future global health leaders. After enrolling, participants may complete the certificate coursework at their own pace. Please feel free to forward this message to colleagues, students, and friends who may be interested in the online course materials.
- Certificate in Global Health Gain a comprehensive understanding about the complexities and realities of global health.
- Certificate in Social Entrepreneurship Learn about social entrepreneurship, innovation, and successful strategies in scaling ideas.
- Certificate in Global Health Practice This certificate program is designed to prepare participants for global health field experiences.
- Certificate in Global Health Research Learn how to design and implement a global health-focused research study.
- Certificate in Effective Program Development Gain a comprehensive understanding about program development, outcomes, and evidence-based program design.
- Certificate in Public Health Management Learn about evidence-based program design and development, and gain a comprehensive understanding about program development and measuring results.
- Certificate in Responsible NGO Management Learn about key strategies in nonprofit and NGO management, including program development, partnerships, branding, marketing, and human resource management.
- Certificate in Global Health Technology Learn about the steps and challenges involved in designing and implementing technology to improve public health
- Certificate in Surgery and Global Health Learn about surgery ethics, emergency care, and public health aspects of surgical interventions.
- Certificate in Monitoring and Evaluation Learn about the importance of outcomes and impact in global health program interventions.
- Certificate in Nutrition, Food, and Hunger Learn about the public health challenges and potential solutions related to nutrition and food accessibility.
- Certificate in Urban Health Learn about the unique challenges of public health in urban settings.
- Certificate in Health Education Strategies Gain a comprehensive understanding about health education strategies in global health delivery, including visual communication, school-based, and peer-to-peer health education programs.
- Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Understand the unique barriers to healthcare that face women and children, and learn about cutting-edge innovations in healthcare and development.
- Certificate in Refugee Health Learn about patient barriers to care, innovations in healthcare, and education for those in refugee camps as well as for resettled refugees.
- Certificate in Community Development Learn about best practices and strategies in community development, including Asset Based Community Development (ABCD).
- Certificate in Cultural Competency Gain a comprehensive understanding about cultural competency and cultural awareness in the international setting.
- Certificate in Social Marketing and Entrepreneurship Learn about spending practices, entrepreneurship, management, innovation, and social marketing at the Base of the Pyramid.
- Certificate in Community Eye Health Learn about community eye health, medication management, measuring outcomes, metrics, and quality eye healthcare delivery.
- Certificate in Environmental Health Learn about environmental health, and understand innovation and social entrepreneurship strategies in the field.
- Certificate in Global Health & Program Delivery Enroll in the Global Impact Corps program to combine high-impact service with an immersive global health learning experience in developing countries.
Eligibility, Enrollment, and Cost
Enrollment in the Certificate in Global Health is available to any student or professional who is interested in global health. The total cost to enroll in the Global Health Certificate Program is $65.
To enroll, please submit your registration fee online at https://maestropay.com/uniteforsight/certificates, and we will provide you with access to the Global Health Certificate Program within one business day.
There is not a deadline for completion, and you may work on the coursework at your own pace.
- Technical assistance for Equitable Access to Quality Water, Basic Sanitation and Enhanced Water ... Fri, 24Oct2014Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Finland : Technical assistance for Equitable Access to Quality Water, Basic Sanitation and Enhanced Water Resources ...
- Lusaka Water - the Culture of Water Supply Fri, 24Oct2014THE noble function of supplying water and sanitation services to Lusaka town was managed by then Lusaka Municipal Council under the Engineering ...
- More water tampering, damning report exposed Fri, 24Oct2014According to a report on the failure of water supply in the Madibeng ... and DA Shadow Deputy Minister of Water and Sanitation, Leon Basson, the DA ...
- Shared Prosperity: A Goal To Reduce Inequality Fri, 24Oct2014... focuses on improving gender equity and low income people's access to food, shelter, clean water, sanitation healthcare, education and jobs.
- The Replenish Africa Initiative (RAIN): Water and Sanitation Projects Fri, 24Oct2014RAIN is The Coca-Cola Company's response to the numerous water issues facing the African continent. Made possible by a $30 million, six-year ...
- New Norms for Disposing of Waste Water Fri, 24Oct2014By Diane UwimanaFrom 22nd to 23rd October, the Ministry of Water, Environment, Sanitation and Urbanism (MEEATU) organized a two day workshop ...
- Vanilla manufacturer expands in Fort Collins Fri, 24Oct2014... communities, and we invest each year back into the growing regions with microfinance, water sanitation and reforestation programs,” he said.
- Sanitation tomorrow in Lagos Fri, 24Oct2014Poor Sanitation, Unsafe Water Consumption Kill 150,000 Nigerian Children Annually · Information Nigeria (Yesterday) - About 150,000 children die ...
- Waterway to democracy Fri, 24Oct2014People suffer because of insufficient and unsafe water.” This friend has been working in Nepal's water supply and sanitation sector for over 30 years, ...
- IBNET Water Supply and Sanitation Blue Book 2014 Fri, 24Oct2014The : The International Benchmarking Network for Water and Sanitation Utilities ... “Well-run water utilities play an important role in ending poverty and ...
- School's expansion falls victim to red-tape Fri, 24Oct2014However, this godsend was stopped in its tracks only days later when a team from the Water and Sanitation Authority (Wasa) showed up to rain on ...
- Nipomo district OKs new water hookups as cities call for conservation Fri, 24Oct2014Rossi also plans to buy supplemental water from the Nipomo district to ... The South San Luis Obispo County Sanitation District, which serves Arroyo ...
- Gates Sanitation Technology Innovation Seminar... Fri, 24Oct2014Despite significant progress since 1994, sanitation in South Africa remains a huge challenge, particularly in the rural and peri-urban environment.
- PA Metro Water and Sanitation Improvement Project : P119694 Fri, 24Oct2014Delfieux,Charles. 2014. Panama - PA Metro Water and Sanitation Improvement Project : P119694 - Implementation Status Results Report : Sequence ...
- water-and-sanitation Fri, 24Oct2014Did you know that as of 2005, nearly a quarter of residents of the capital region of Guyana were at risk of suffering lymphatic filariasis, an illness that ...
- Poor school bathroom sanitation an obstacle to educating Indian girls Thu, 23Oct2014We do not usually discuss water quality and poor sanitation as issues of gender, but this report made me realize that we need to change that. Women ...
- Water Sanitation And Hygiene Thu, 23Oct2014Water Sanitation And Hygiene. October 24, 2014 by. water. Filed Under: Events. UTMOnline – Gateway to staff information. Your One-Stop gateway to ...
- DA welcomes water licence task team for 104 mines Thu, 23Oct2014The DA welcomes Water and Sanitation Ministry's pledge to resolve 104 cases of South African mines operating without valid Water Use Licences by ...
- Address sanitation at Hlalani Kuhle Thu, 23Oct2014The residents said they were also exposed to water-borne diseases and other infections associated with poor sanitation. Beneficiaries of the Hlalani ...
- Haiti Cholera Victims Seek Damages from UN in US Court Thu, 23Oct2014The United Nations said it has worked to improve water, sanitation and health in Haiti, and that its efforts are paying off as cholera cases are down 75 ...
- ECS is awards $210 k of seed funding to 4 research projects addressing technology gaps in water #sanitation & hygiene ow.ly/Dg3sQ 6 hours ago
- interesting site:Yemenwater | Yemen ranks among the top 5 most water scarce countries in the world ... ow.ly/DcAXO 12 hours ago
- Video: Funding water projects in developing economies - CNBC Africa ow.ly/DcArP @water #microcredit #watsan #wash 15 hours ago
- Nigeria: 150 000 child deaths blamed on poor sanitation | West Africa ow.ly/Dcz0b 18 hours ago
- Monitoring and evaluation of local water and sanitation services - leasons learned • @susana_org ow.ly/DcyOv 21 hours ago
Blogs I Follow
- WASH & Nutrition
- WASH Finance
- Keep Watch on Water and Sanitation!
- Ross Bailey's Blog
- A Page from Tom Paulson
- Source News Service Feedback's Blog
- Sustainable Sanitation in Emergency & Reconstruction
- Peter J Bury 4 IRC
- Medindo Água
- Insourced- Dr. Kate Tulenko
- The Political Economy of Water Project
- Knowledge streams
- Environmental Engineering Engenharia do Ambiente
- Global Health Dispatch